Monday 12 March 2007

Ordering Prints

Print prices are as follows:

· 4” x 6” standard print = $15
· 5” x 7” standard print = $20
· 6” x 8” standard print = $25
· 8” x 10” standard print = $30
· enhanced images: on request

All ordered prints are colour corrected, cropped and centred. Images may be printed on glossy or matte paper.

I am also able to email photographs to your personal email address. The image will be sent as a 4" x 6" jpeg at 300dpi. The price listed on the Order Form is on a per image, per email address basis. Email digital files are $20 per image. Please note that the online proofs are low resolution for speedy download time and are not suitable for printing.

On request I am able to edit and enhance images but please contact me first for details.

I retain Copyright of all Proofs and Enlarged Prints. This means that the prints, proofs or images online are not to be copied, downloaded or re-printed.

You can expect to receive your prints within 4 - 6 weeks of your payment being cleared. Time will vary depending on my workload.

I am unable to process orders before receiving payment. I accept Cheques, Money Orders and Direct Deposit into my bank account. Unfortunately I do not have credit card facilities.

When paying, PRINT the page and post to address on the bottom of the Order Form with payment. Direct Deposit Customers, please send an email to cazwardrop@hotmail.com or call me on 0407 632 560 for my bank account details and email your order using the Word order form option.

If you have any queries about any of the photographs you see on this site, please email before sending an order form.

Thank you!

ORDER FORM
· Word Format for email submission
· PDF for printing

No comments: